Associate Brand Manager Resume
Here is the Associate Brand Manager Resume example:
3457 Poe Lane
Kansas City, KS 64105
Job Objective Seeking a career as Associate Brand Manager in which I can use my skills and experience to grow with company and become a valued member of the team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in developing brands and marketing products
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Adobe products
- Deep knowledge of marketing strategies and research
- Immense ability to develop strategies for stakeholders
- Exceptional ability to work in a fast paced environment and prioritize work
- Good communication skills in both written and oral forms
- Skilled to prepared presentations for projects
- Proficient in copywriting
Associate Brand Manager
Cadbury Schweppes, Kansas City, KS
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with brand management team and prepared brand strategies and marketing initiatives.
- Developed marketing plans and related communication along with same.
- Analyzed new products and prepared reports on features on trends on a regular basis.
- Monitored all sales processes and programs and ensured its effectiveness.
- Prepared creative briefs with for advertisements on television, print and internet.
- Assisted purchasing, supply and sales team in everyday work.
- Evaluated customer base and provided insights on consumer through analysis.
- Developed all projects accordion to projects and timelines.
VF Corporation, Kansas City, KS
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed annual marketing plans and prepared required budgets and timeline.
- Analyzed all program and business results and researched on competitive trends.
- Monitored marketing materials and ensured compliance to legal regulations.
- Managed all materials and programs according to company standards.
- Prepared presentation for products to be presented to senior management.
Brand Marketing Specialist
Transitions Optical, Kansas City, KS
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with product managers and prepared strategic plans for marketing.
- Developed various strategies for products across channels.
- Assisted Brand marketing manager in ensuring effectiveness of program.
- Prepared brand strategies and facilitated its development
Bachelors Degree in General Business
Monterey Peninsula College, Monterey, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated