1312 Browning Lane
Binghamton, NY 13901
Job Objective Pursuing a Booking Officer position in which my skills, special training and experience will positively impact the organization in meeting end goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in computer keyboard entry
- Ability to take fingerprints and operate routine photographic equipment
- Ability to prepare and maintain arrest and related records
- Ability to hear and respond to questions from arrested persons
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional Experience
Anne Arundel County, Binghamton, NY
August 2005 – Present
Processed arrested persons by acquiring identifying information to be entered into a computer database.
Prepared necessary arrest and related records and stored personal property envelopes.
Provided information to the public and permitted prisoners to make the allotted number of telephone calls.
Notified parents and guardians of arrested juveniles.
Entered arrest information into computer.
HomeStreet Bank, Binghamton, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
Booked all inmates into the facility by use of a computer.
Secured all funds from all incoming inmates and created documentation to sustain same.
Maintained, created, processed and secured documentation created for storage in documentation file.
Ordered meals for prisoners and served prisoner meals.
Checked cell area to insure arrested persons are being held safely and securely.
High School Diploma
Fort Thomas High School, Fort Thomas, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated