Brand Assistant Resume
Here is the Brand Assistant Resume example:
2263 W Wayland Rd
Prattville, AL, 36066
Objective To obtain a Brand Assistant position which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience in interfacing with all functional groups effectively
- Ability to implement business plan initiativesq
- Ability to generate new ideas to streamline processes
- Ability to accomplish routine marketing functions
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Highly analytical and innovative having literacy with computer
Giant Eagle Inc., Prattville, AL
August 2005 to till date
- Performed product improvement and introduction process.
- Assisted in working with suppliers to identify opportunities.
- Worked with designers and printing partners to meet packaging.
- Assisted in working with suppliers and partners.
- Improved cost to benefit own brands and category performance.
Laneige Inc., Prattville, AL
May 2000 to July 2005
- Performed inventory transactions between head office and stores.
- Assisted in the performance of operations-related tasks.
- Liaised between the store, office for the dissemination and collection of information.
- Maintained a general control filing system of all correspondences and reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies
St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated