Brand Protection Manager Resume
Here is the Brand Protection Manager Resume example:
1197 Hickory Heights Drive
Baltimore, MD 21201
Job Objective To obtain a secured position as Brand Protection Manager and so I can become a valued member of the team while moving forward with my training in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing work in a retail environment and interviewing people
- Profound knowledge of Intellectual Property Rights
- Operational knowledge of online sales channel and technologies
- Remarkable ability to coordinate with various law enforcement agencies
- Exceptional ability to work independently and achieve goals
- Skilled to understand copyright laws
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to manage new assignments
- Ability to manage work to meet deadlines
Brand Protection Manager
McNeil-PPC, Inc., Baltimore, MD
October 2008 – Present
- Identified and investigated any criminal activity regarding theft of intellectual property.
- Performed regular market surveys and identified areas vulnerable to intellectual property rights.
- Coordinated with home office personnel and authenticated infringing products.
- Maintained good relations with corporate brand protection team and senior director.
- Developed brand training for various local authorities to identify counterfeit information.
- Administered brand protection programs and ensured compliance to regulations.
- Worker with help of various A&F brands.
- Assisted various investigative groups in theft of various intellectual property.
Brand Protection Analyst
Sears Holdings Corp., Baltimore, MD
August 2003 – September 2008
- Monitored all content on online websites and ensured no infringing activity.
- Analyzed industry trends and identified any changes required.
- Maintained effective communication for various data driven data.
- Managed various internal and external software tools.
Bachelor’s Degree in Busienss – Marketing Management
Mendocino College, Ukiah, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated