Brand Specialist Resume
Here is the Brand Specialist Resume example:
2915 Matthews Street
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Job Objective Seeking a position as Brand Specialist in which my abilities and experience can aid in the growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Brand and Product Development
- Huge knowledge of evaluating sales and retail selling reports
- Deep knowledge of negotiation and consultative sales
- Familiarity with SAP and MS Office
- Superior communication, presentation and negotiation skills
Fossil, Oak Brook, IL
May 2006 – Present
- Aided as main point of contact for subsidiaries and distributors.
- Evaluated shop market, price value and assortment.
- Reviewed selling data and established new fixtures.
- Established collateral materials and managed brand related trade fairs.
- Coordinated with planners and formulated detailed business play.
Novartis Oncology, Oak Brook, IL
March 2003 – April 2006
- Enforced promotional mix to meet customer requirements.
- Reviewed business performance and coordinated with external agencies.
- Aided team to achieve team goals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Mayville State University, Mayville, ND
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated