Campaign Manager Resume
Here is the Campaign Manager Resume example:
3671 Upland Avenue
Holland, OH 43528
Job Objective Enthusiastic Campaign Manager seeks a company where my personality and Campaign Managerial skills would enable me to have the security and longevity that I am looking for.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in designing various marketing and communication campaigns
- Outstanding knowledge of various CQI associate tools and applications
- Profound knowledge of all test designs with help of various statistical measurement techniques
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work according to requirement
- Ability to manage communication with management
- Ability to provide optimal level of customer services
- Ability to work on various database management programs
- Solid understanding of all retirement market and brokerage industry
Airclic, Inc., Holland, OH
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and implemented all marketing campaigns for all Trust and Corporate Services.
- Prepared brief for all campaigns and tracked progress of projects.
- Coordinated with Program Manager to maintain awareness on campaigns.
- Managed all campaigns and ensured compliance to all deadlines.
- Obtained required approvals for various product launches.
- Administered events and participated in various conferences and tradeshows.
- Supervised all inventory management activities and placed orders as per requirement.
E. W. Scripps Company, Holland, OH
August 2003 – September 2008
- Performed regular review of all campaigns and designed various test strategies.
- Developed campaign specification as per requirement and ensured all campaign reach required target audience.
- Prepared reports to identify and resolve all data issues and monitored campaign performance on regular basis.
- Managed communication of all current data in coordination with stakeholders.
- Recommended cost effective methods for all strategies.
- Evaluated all reports and monitored all issues for database infrastructure.
- Analyzed activities of direct marketing campaigns for various customer segments.
Merkle Inc., Holland, OH
May 1998 – July 2003
- Performed troubleshoot on all campaigns on various platforms.
- Monitored and analyzed inventory of all campaigns.
- Performed troubleshoot on all ad serving complex issues.
- Recommended improvements if required and managed all projects from conceptualization to implementation.
- Managed all correspondence with internal and external teams.
- Provided support to all sales activities and resolved all client issues within required timeframe.
Bachelor’s Degree in Multidisciplinary Studies
Edward Waters College, Jacksonville, FL
Master’s Degree in Public Administration
Virginia Union University, Richmond, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated