Campaign Worker Resume Example
Here is the Campaign Worker Resume example:
1469 Pooh Bear Lane
Greenville, SC 29601
Job Objective Looking to obtain a Campaign Worker position with highly-esteemed company in which to help company reach goals while enhancing my career in the process.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in managing campaign work as a social worker
- Huge knowledge of fundraising in national and international organization
- Profound knowledge of working in various communities
- Proficient with database and word processing software
- Wide knowledge of building online audiences and communities
- In-depth knowledge of union organizing, political, and advocacy campaigns
CMI, Inc., Greenville, SC
February 2005 – Present
- Provided support to all channels of communication.
- Managed all emails for campaigns and prepared press releases.
- Promoted campaign by providing effective communication.
- Administered and supported working of all campaign teams.
- Coordinated with general public and press to promote campaign.
- Monitored all campaign work and promoted it at various events.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
Wichita State University, Wichita, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated