Capital Campaign Manager Resume Example
Here is the Capital Campaign Manager Resume example:
773 Oak Way
Omaha, NE 68111
Job Objective Respected Capital Campaign Manager seeks position where my skills would be used for the betterment of the company and its employees.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in various sales and fundraising activities and generated new sales process
- Deep knowledge of internet programs such as Gmail and Google Groups
- Sound knowledge of all MS Office applications
- Ability to manage multiple projects in changing environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to identify and resolve all issues within required timeframe
- Proficient in using all tools and resources efficiently
- Solid understanding of work schedule
Capital Campaign Manager
Key Resource Group, Omaha, NE
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with various teams to manage capital campaign and implement all processes.
- Participated in campaign committees and prepare progress reports for same.
- Administered campaign plan and implemented associated activities.
- Managed and executed calendar for all meetings in collaboration with various groups.
- Designed efficient system to track campaign success and prepared all progress reports.
- Collaborated with development team to maintain all key donor data for various activities.
- Maintained multiyear payment schedule and prepared follow up process for all processes.
- Facilitated and participated in all corporate events in campus.
Janus Developmental Services, Inc., Omaha, NE
August 2003 – September 2008
- Participated in company fundraising program and multi task various projects at one given time.
- Facilitated ways to maximize all fund development activities and participated in associated networking events.
- Managed efficient communication plan to achieve all company objectives.
- Developed and maintained effective relationship with all sponsors and families.
- Provided information on organization fundraising events and responded to queries.
- Developed all fundraising strategies and prepared budgets.
Jones Networking, Omaha, NE
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained all donation data and ensured accuracy in coordination with DC Accountant.
- Administered all income and grant records and organized as per requirement.
- Supervised sending of all greeting cards to donors of fundraising campaigns.
- Designed all resources for group programs in partnership with various departments.
- Prepared and maintained calendar for all grant related issues and dates.
- Provided training for various fundraising activities and participated in associated events.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Gordon College, Barnesville, GA
Capital Campaign Manager Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated