1393 Emily Drive
Sumter, SC 29150
Job Objective Looking for a steady position with anorganization as a Chief Marketing Officer. Prepared to remain long term with the right organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in marketing experience in leading medium to large scale projects
- Deep understanding of standards to promote and sell products and services
- Good knowledge of procedures for providing customer services
- Familiarity with marketing strategy, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems
- Skilled in strategic planning, resource allocation, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
- Ability to effectively develop strategic business objectives and influence others
- Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Professional Experience
Chief Marketing Officer, August 2005 – Present
Lucas Group, Sumter, SC
Established marketing plan and management strategies through market analysis.
Contributed to the achievement of company wide goals.
Developed and organized marketing strategies by analyzing market trend, competition and supply chain characteristics.
Identified new growth products, planned and arranged product launching.
Evaluated and established market positioning of company’s products.
Planned for development of new market segment and new products.
Designed and implemented marketing plan custom tailored for each customer’s needs and uniqueness.
Chief Marketing Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
American Achievement Corporation, Sumter, SC
Developed the annual marketing plan and the strategies, tactics and resources necessary to accomplish objectives and goals.
Provided leadership and supported the design, development and implementation of products and services.
Oversaw and provided direction to market and competitor analysis.
Provided leadership, direction and management of the market research.
Ensured the tracking, measurement and analysis of performance by line of business.
Prepared presentations to explain the Company’s current and future strategies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing,Tuskegee University, Tuskegee, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated