Communications Consultant Resume
Here is the Communications Consultant Resume example:
15018 SE 46th Way
Arverne, NY 11692
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position of Communications Consultant in a reputed organization to utilize my experience and my knowledge to benefit the organization.
Communications Consultant, August 2005 – Present
ACS, inc., Arverne, NY
- Developed project plans on communication according to client objectives.
- Maintained project plans, set scope and budgets, created timetables, monitored progress and ensured best practices were followed during implementation.
- Developed subject matter such as plan descriptions, information sheet, new-hire kits and retirement planning materials for a wide range of HR-benefits communications.
- Edited and verified strategic communication materials in compliance with best practices and regulatory requirements.
- Analyzed current plan data and communications campaign results to develop customized client communications solutions.
- Produced bonus revenue for trade by creating fixed service charges to communications proposals.
Communications Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Inova Health Systems, Arverne, NY
- Assisted to develop and drive internal communications and higher levels of employee support and involvement.
- Developed strategic communication plans for a wide variety of System efforts across all operating units with a strong focus on Human Resources and organization-wide initiatives and programs.
- Coordinated planning, writing and editing services for employee and physician stakeholders, management teams and boards, and contributed significant writing assignments as defined.
- Developed and implemented effective communication plans and other deliverables in support of internal-communication strategies and effectively managed broad scope of projects with attention to detail.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in writing and editing for employee audience and supporting HR communications and executives
- Skilled in planning and implementing broadly scoped communication plans
- Expert in developing outreach products and maintaining tailored communication products
- Excellent ability to manage internal client relationships
- Strong ability to maintain client and company confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal, logic and decision-making and organizational skills
- Superior verbal and written communications skills and attention to detail
Bachelor of Arts In Human Resources Management, McNeese State University, Louisiana, LA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Accomplished International Relations Specialist Example Resume Examples
- Ad Agency Account Executive Resume Examples
- Ad Operations Manager Resume Examples
- Advertising Account Coordinator Resume Examples
- Advertising Account Director Resume Examples
- Advertising Account Manager Resume Examples
- Advertising Account Supervisor Resume Examples
- Advertising Agency Producer Resume Examples
- Advertising Coordinator Resume Examples
- Advertising Manager Resume Examples