Communications Specialist Resume
Here is the Communications Specialist Resume example:
2078 Sun Valley Road
Wenatchee, WA 98801
Job Objective To acquire a position as a Communications Specialist that allows me to use my abilities to enhance and grow with the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in business communications and public relations
- Huge knowledge of developing comprehensive communications
- Deep knowledge of varied word processing
- Familiarity with content of English language
- Amazing ability to outline communication plans
- Outstanding ability to manage high productivity
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team work skills
Kaiser Permanente, Wenatchee, WA
May 2006 – Present
- Aided in development of strategies.
- Managed distribution of print communications.
- Outlined printed material and executed project communication plans.
- Imparted staff support and managed internal communication programs.
- Enforced proactive media plan.
General Dynamics, Wenatchee, WA
March 2003 – April 2006
- Marketed Company branding and outlined company communications.
- Aided research of community relation projects.
- Documented company events and imparted general administrative support.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science
Prescott College, Prescott, AZ
Master’s Degree in Communications
Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated