4775 Philadelphia Avenue
Murray, UT 84107
Job Objective To acquire Communications Supervisor position in which my skills and years of experience can help to increase the positive track record of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable supervisory experience in a telecommunication environment
- Sound knowledge of Federal Communications Commission rules and regulations
- Huge knowledge Current improvements and developments in communications systems and equipment.
- Familiarity with Principles of electrical, electronic, and radio theory
- Skilled in designing, repairing, and maintenance of a variety of types of radio and other electronic equipments
- Proficient in use of electronic tools and diagnostic test equipment
- Amazing ability to act quickly in emergency situations
- Ability to execute supervisory tasks extensively
- Remarkable ability to read and interpret complex schematic diagrams and technical manuals
- Outstanding ability to maintain accurate records and prepare complete reports
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Communications Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Provena Health, Murray, UT
- Supervised the installation of stationary and mobile radio receivers and transmitters.
- Ensured to provide licensing necessities to Federal Communications Commission.
- Directed and instructed employees regarding the more technical phases of installation, maintenance and repair.
- Inspected radio stations, microwave installations, alarm systems, and other electronic equipment.
- Maintained records and files of work performed.
- Ensured maintenance of records of equipment and supplies required for projects.
Communications Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Gordon Food Service, Murray, UT
- Monitored alarm panels for activations and entered calls for service for activated alarms.
- Entered all towed vehicles to the Access Data base and checked each vehicle for stolen status for two consecutive days.
- Entered all Fire Department runs to the FireHouse data base to create a base record for the stations to update to support State submissions for fire incidents.
- Entered all appropriate data to the Shift Briefing logs.
- Planned, assigned, and evaluated the work of foremen, technicians and aides.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Hesston College, Hesston, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated