Community Manager Resume Example
Here is the Community Manager Resume example:
2721 Musgrave Street
Atlanta, GA 30329
Job Objective Dedicated Community Manager looking for an opportunity to work for reputable company where my skills and experience will be of value.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing social networks and online community
- Deep knowledge of internet message boards
- Huge knowledge of online community platforms
- Ability to manage multiple critical issues
- Ability to interact with management
- Sound Microsoft Office application skills
- Profound time management skills
- Ability to work on social media
- Familiarity with online advertising models
NCsoft Corporation, Atlanta, GA
October 2008 – Present
- Planned and implemented social strategy to achieve goals.
- Developed and maintained good relations with vendors.
- Analyzed changes in consumer behavior and media and identified opportunity.
- Maintained knowledge of all retail and marketing trends.
- Ensure achievement of all long term objectives for growth.
- Monitored and prepared reports for various activities.
- Coordinated with teams to provide support to strategies.
- Evaluated programs for various teams.
Dell, Inc., Atlanta, GA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with community team for all activities.
- Prepared drafts for all reports and performed research.
- Organized and conducted various private and public tests.
- Ensured user friendly environment for all members.
- Maintained work according to official rules and regulations.
- Developed and edited all promotional materials for community.
Online Community Specialist
Cisco Systems, Atlanta, GA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Assisted to promote content on online news.
- Maintained and provided update to online sites.
- Administered various ad campaigns online.
- Prepared copies for websites and social media posts.
- Coordinated with media partners to develop content.
Bachelor’s Degree in Community Counseling
Houghton College, Houghton, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated