Creative Strategist Resume Example
Here is the Creative Strategist Resume example:
3735 Dovetail Drive
Wood Dale, IL 60191
Job Objective Skillful Creative Strategist seeking a position in a seasoned company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in analysis and management of creative entertainment strategy
- Profound knowledge of digital platforms and technologies
- Exceptional knowledge of digital entertainment and marketing ideas
- Familiarity with latest advertising trends
- Proficient with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to create digital campaigns
- Ability to supervise creative team
- Ability to manage copy formats such as trailers, print ads and TV spots
Horizon Media, Inc., Wood Dale, IL
August 2007 – Present
- Worked with management team to develop new business ideas.
- Coordinated with creative team to design websites and animations.
- Coordinated with production team to prepare contents and sketches.
- Responded to specific project requests from clients.
- Ensured consistency among cross-platform communications.
- Interacted with clients to understand their business problems and provided appropriate recommendations.
- Developed compelling creative strategies to meet business goals.
- Worked effectively with technical team, social media team and CRM teams.
LiveHealthier, Inc., Wood Dale, IL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Participated in meetings and discussions for new creative projects.
- Developed creative solutions based on client assets.
- Prepared and edited creative copy.
- Prepared project proposals for clients.
- Developed new digital ideas based on latest digital technology.
- Addressed client requests promptly and ensured client satisfaction.
- Conducted market audits to assist in business planning process.
- Worked directly with Creative Director.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Utah Career College, West Jordan, UT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated