CRM Specialist Resume
Here is the CRM Specialist Resume example:
4701 Mulberry Avenue
Little Rock, AR 72205
Career Objective To secure a position as CRM Specialist with a reputable company where my skills can grow and help strengthen the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in business applications development and vendor management
- Deep knowledge of business and technical process interrelationships
- Proficient with SQL, Microsoft Reporting, SQL Server 2005, and .NET
- Familiarity with Oracle CRM, ERP, Salesforece and SAP
- Ability to track and analyze email campaign result
- Excellent time management and analytical skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Outstanding ability to work on multiple assignments concurrently
- Amazing ability to identify and mitigate project programs and risks
CRM Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Pulte Homes, Little Rock, AR
- Created direct mail marketing plans including format, timing, and target audience list development.
- Served as subject matter expert to field for system use, adherence to process, and integration with strategy.
- Developed creative templates for optimal format.
- Established cadence of consumer contacts.
- Coordinated with internal clients for delivery.
- Established measurement reporting.
CRM Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Ipswitch, Inc. , Little Rock, AR
- Defined and developed systems to automate processes.
- Developed and enhanced CRM reports using tools inside & outside CRM.
- Worked with IT development resources to integrate CRM with other applications using available APIs.
- Evaluated new CRM technologies and developing plans for their implementation.
- Developed and maintained application workflow, and business rules documents.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business & Marketing, Jacksonville State University, Jacksonville, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated