795 Hammond Dr NE, Apt 209
San Diego, CA 92101
Job Objective To obtain a challenging Ecommerce Analyst position in a well reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- A great deal of experience with eCommerce Content Management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple requests at once
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Access, SQL
- In-depth knowledge of Unix Shell and Perl scripting
- Skilled in analysis, design, unit test, system test, deployment and production support
Ecommerce Analyst, August 2005 – Present
AT&T, San Diego, CA
- Managed the data migration and responsible for setup of the new eCommerce site.
- Supported website redesign project played key role in executing support projects.
- Updated web content as needed and communicated timely and relevant information to customers.
- Created and maintained organization structure for all web content.
- Administered and maintained data needed to support products and promotions on the site.
- Executed and analyzed e-mail campaigns.
- Updated event content on microsites and communicated upcoming store events to customers.
- Supported eCommerce team Analyst by serving as key resource for all ad-hoc analyses.
- Served as core analyst on all future strategic projects assigned to eCommerce team.
Ecommerce Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
LogMeIn, Inc, San Diego, CA
- Maintained and built features effectively within Company’s Websphere Commerce Suite environment.
- Implemented rapid changes to meet changing business and marketing requirements.
- Ensured that implementations met the required scalability and reliability required for Company eCommerce operation.
- Analyzed and diagnosed issues which may impact performance or availability in the eCommerce environment.
- Prepared functional and technical documentation on assigned projects.
- Developed code consistent with Company standard coding practices.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated