Email Support Resume Example
Here is the Email Support Resume example:
678 Village View Drive
Fort Myers, FL 33901
Job Objective Seeking a position as Email Support with an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Experience in configuration and operation of SMTP messaging systems (Exchange, Domino, Postfix)
- Strong background in web technology (web browsers, SSL, HTML, and XML)
- Extensive knowledge of troubleshooting techniques and logical analysis of complicated problems
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel and Internet applications
- Exceptional ability to exercise good judgment in dealing with client’s technical issues
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong, sound decision-making skills, good judgment and problem solving skills
Email Support, August 2005 – Present
LRS Consulting Services, Fort Myers, FL
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by handling questions related to the store via e-mail.
- Resolved customer email requests for assistance related to the store.
- Forwarded requests as per escalation policy to higher level of support.
- Arranged resolution of customer support issues that can’t be resolved by first line support.
- Ensured all customer communications are professional, accurate, and timely.
- Resolved requests related to billing and account issues, and some technical assistance.
- Prepared technical content for inclusion in the support knowledge base.
- Used support applications for recording and tracking problem.
Associate Degree in Computer, Bowie State University, Maryland, MD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated