Media Buyer Resume Example
Here is the Media Buyer Resume example:
2255 Stanton Hollow Road
Wakefield, MA 1880
Job Objective Experienced Media Buyer looking for employment in an organization which offers opportunities for growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in developing and implementing various marketing campaigns
- Immense knowledge of supervising various advertising campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of measuring success of digital media
- Ability to maintain optimal quality of various campaigns
- Ability to supervise various client engagements and comply to timeframe
- Familiarity of monitoring B2C campaigns for clients
- Proficient with STRATA, Nielsen, Arbitron, SQAD, MRI
- Wide knowledge of TV Scan, Tapscan, and Media Frameworks
FriendFinder Networks Inc., Wakefield, MA
August 2012 – Present
- Monitored various commercial space for broadcasting of client campaigns.
- Performed research and developed strategies to communicate to audiences.
- Provided training and mentorship to assistants for research and inventory management.
- Gathered information from various resources and recommended appropriate space.
- Monitored advertising campaigns and provided expertise on market activities.
- Performed research and compiled data to design comprehensive marketing plans.
SpotSource Solutions LLC -, Wakefield, MA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Developed advertising strategies for clients and recommended ways to maximise marketing campaigns.
- Prepared presentations for new pitches and assisted to increase business.
- Analysed presentations and recommended improvements to market share.
- Evaluated media orders and recommended corrections to calculations and words if required.
- Performed negotiations and obtained the lowest rates for premium positions.
- Provided training to team members and administered everyday workload.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Media
Our Lady of the Lake College, Baton Rouge, LA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated