Pricing Analyst Resume
Here is the Pricing Analyst Resume example:
7930 Carpenter St, Apt#45
Seattle, WA 98119
Job Objective Pricing Analyst position in an established company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of defense services industry
- Sound knowledge of establishing budget baselines and preparing estimates to complete-desirable
- Ability to prepare pricing management reports
- Ability to prepare pricing recommendations and scenarios
- Ability to collect, manipulate, and validate raw data files
- Good understanding of pricing in the business to business environment
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
CyberCoders, Seattle, WA
August 2005 – Present
Performed and conducted multivariate analysis.
Built and created descriptive and predictive models.
Presented the results to managers and peers.
Developed, planned and scheduled the Pricing components of proposal responses.
Coordinated activities and participated in fact-finding meetings.
Participated as a member of the contract negotiating team.
Innovative Technologies, Inc., Seattle, WA
May 2000 – July 2005
Provided information and assisted in developing pricing strategy.
Conducted and performed specialized and complex pricing and proposal analyses.
Ensured cost data to be included in proposals is accurate and verifiable.
Represented the company in Government Audits and Contract Negotiations.
Interfaced liaison for government audits of cost proposals.
Conducted data preparation and exploratory data analysis.
Bachelors Degree in Business
Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated