Pricing Specialist Resume
Here is the Pricing Specialist Resume example:
563 Burwell Heights Road
Nederland, TX 77627
Job Objective After years of experience, seeking work as a Pricing Specialist within a qualified and stable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in planning cost management and monitoring value management and pricing
- Sound knowledge of enterprise resource planning
- Exceptional knowledge of sales and procurement practices
- Immense ability to work under pressure and meet all deadlines
- Outstanding ability to interpret all technical instructions
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled to adapt to changing requirements
- Proficient in working for all hours according to customer requirement
- Familiarity in stock and financial markets
A. M. Castle & Co., Nederland, TX
May 2006 – Present
- Coordinated with Director of Pricing and implemented all price changes on products and services and evaluated its effectiveness.
- Maintained use of spreadsheets and RMS for contract prices.
- Managed all auditable records for contract changes.
- Administered and updated RMS files for effective working.
- Monitored RMS changes and published all price changes and provided notifications to commercial organization.
- Assisted commercial organization in uploading contract changes.
- Worked with various Oracle Business Intelligence tools and identified price trends.
- Provided training for level 1 users on various price related issues.
Kohler Co, Nederland, TX
March 2003 – April 2006
- Developed pricing strategies for various business channels and implemented strategies.
- Evaluated and approved quotes and cost sheets provided by team and analyzed reports.
- Analyzed quote and provided accurate recommendations for outside sales teams.
- Maintained pricing for all contacts and worked with senior management on same.
- Provided support to senior management team and developed various marketing and financial plans.
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics
Dean College, Franklin, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated