Promotions Assistant Resume
Here is the Promotions Assistant Resume example:
22154 Lost Creek Rd
Milwaukee, WI, 53201
Objective To obtain the position of Promotions Assistant in a company where I can excel and further enhance my ability to succeed in the workplace.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to meet and greet listeners and conducting giveaways
- Ability to analyze data across multiple businesses & customers
- Ability to analyze the required syndicated data measuring promotion efficiency
- Good understanding of Brand positioning within respective categories
- Strong ability to understand marketing goals and objectives
- Ability to handle more than one assignment at a time and perform quickly under pressure situations
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Profound ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to generate appropriate reports on timely basis.
- Ability to maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients
CBS Corporation, Milwaukee, WI
August 2005 to till date
- Served as a liaison for the promotions of department and station assigned during station events, remotes and station appearances.
- Managed to help off-site remote projects such as company promotions, contests, sales proposals and public relations.
- Assisted in compiling data and documents for research and writing of promotional pieces.
- Maintained, computed and compiled all relevant and required data and documents.
Emmis Communications Corporation, Milwaukee, WI,
May 2000 to July 2005
- Ensured to upkeep and maintain all station vehicles & equipment.
- Developed plan and identified creative ways of increasing public awareness of the station.
- Maintained station promotion and remote equipment within department.
- Ensured to update promotional and sales materials; guests schedules; and managed to utilize all office equipment.
- Maintained excellent telephone etiquette.
- Assisted with set-up and execution of assigned station events, remotes and station appearances.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated