Promotions Specialist Resume Example
Here is the Promotions Specialist Resume example:
3618 Kelley Road
Gulfport, MS 39501
Job Objective To expand experience in the field and help better the company as a whole by using my years of experience and attained skills as Promotions Specialist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience of managing work on various social media platforms
- Exceptional knowledge of interpreting general business periodicals
- Operational knowledge of project development and management
- Immense ability to develop all kinds of business correspondence and prepared procedure manuals.
- Outstanding ability to resolve standardized issues
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to multitask and prepare strategies
- Proficient in maintaining good relations with electronic media
Electric Artists, Gulfport, MS
May 2006 – Present
- Developed various programs for online promotions and maintained client visibility
- Managed efficient working of projects and ensured effective implementation of PR and marketing plans.
- Designed various press materials for pitches and associated promotional.
- Prepared various concepts for digital applications and online games and products.
- Coordinated with account strategists and ensured achievement of all promotional objectives.
- Assisted in developing various business projects and prepared various case studies.
- Monitored efficient working of multiple clients and measured effectiveness of programs.
- Designed content and provided regular updates for social media clients.
Sony Electronics, Gulfport, MS
March 2003 – April 2006
- Prepared a marketing communication plan and ensured achievement of all objectives and goals.
- Coordinated with various marketing teams and prepared specific promotion plans.
- Analyzed various competitive activities within a channel.
- Assisted in performing research for various marketing investment plans.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Saint John’s Seminary College, Camarillo, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated