Publicity Assistant Resume
Here is the Publicity Assistant Resume example:
5279 Saddlebag Lake Rd
Boxboro, MA, 01719
Objective Seeking a position as Publicity Assistant where extensive experience and superior organization skills will be fully utilized.
Summary of Skills:
- Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Exceptional writing skills and attention to detail.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong interest in the book publishing industry.
- Fluent in digital technology and social media.
Time Warner, Boxboro, MA
August 2005 to till date
- Assisted with planning, production and execution of local, national events and campaigns.
- Drafted pitch letters, press releases and media alerts.
- Administered daily telephone, email contact with local and national press and vendors.
- Maintained press contact database and client files.
- Assisted in distribution of press releases and client press kits and look books; and assisted with market research.
- Administered event support – event preparation and on-site execution.
CBS Television Distribution, Boxboro, MA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Coordinated all internal and external communications effectively.
- Developed and wrote press releases and pitch letters.
- Ensured to author all questions and answers and issue press kits.
- Demonstrated to read and evaluate book proposals.
- Assisted on book publicity campaigns and lead editorial role on book projects.
- Coordinated and managed events.
Associate Degree in Marketing
Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated