971 Fleming Street
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to put my skills and training to work for your company by acquiring the position of Relationship Executive.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Good expertise in selling corporate finance and commercial banking products and services
- Wide knowledge of Card Services industry
- Broad knowledge of business unit revenue share processing, telecommunication
- Strong leadership abilities in financial services sales and business development
- Self-motivated, dependable and intelligent
- Solid credit, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Fiserv, Inc.,Montgomery, AL
August 2007 – Present
- Developed relevant markets adhering to business complementing channels, client needs and concerns.
- Coordinated with business units and vendors of the organization.
- Integrated systems, products, and services with business units.
- Determined and implemented business best practices.
- Defined, researched, prioritized, processed, and tracked projects, issues, and goals.
- Organized and lead team meetings.
- Documented business plan for each relationship.
Collabera Inc., Montgomery, AL
May 2004- July 2007
- Identified, pursued and closed sales opportunities.
- Manages complex client relationships.
- Coordinates the sales and service efforts of multiple internal business partners.
- Initiated and followed prospects and generated ongoing corporate finance opportunities.
- Analyzed, negotiated, and documented credit requests.
- Complied with all regulatory and JMPC rules, policies, and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
Burlington College, Burlington, VT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated