Relationship Officer Resume Example
Here is the Relationship Officer Resume example:
103 Alexander Drive
Wichita Falls, TX76301
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity by filling a Relationship Officer position to help the right organization boost productivity and benefits.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in customer service and sales
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Sound knowledge of bank products and services (Consumer and Business)
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Effective interpersonal sales and service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, customer negotiations skills
- Outstanding ability to read financial statements, bank statements and budgets
Equitas,Wichita Falls, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Ensured collection efficiency by adhering to the collection process in letter and spirit.
- Promoted new products and services launched by the company and improved revenue per customer.
- Collated and shared market information, customer insights and performance parameters in specified formats on a regular basis.
Fremont Bank, Wichita Falls, TX
May 2000 – July 2005
- Acquired new and expanded existing Client relationships.
- Solicited qualified referrals from existing clients.
- Achieved assigned Client acquisition goals.
- Promoted deposit growth.
- Ensured that productivity reports are prepared and submitted in a timely manner.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Radford University, Radford, VA
Relationship Officer Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated