Marketing Representative Resume Example
Here is the Marketing Representative Resume example:
2892 Freshour Circle
San Antonio TX 78210
Job Objective Seeking a Marketing Representative position with reputable organization in which my experience can be a positive influence on the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in Social Media, Web Content Development and managing projects
- Good understanding of the dynamics of social content dissemination across multiple channels
- Familiarity with social media marketing, technologies and best practices
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and supervise projects
- Proficient with MS Office and sound communication skills as well as a creative thinker
- Ability to interact with the public and other employees in a positive manner
- Strong business writing, storytelling, communication, presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills
Hertz, San Antonio TX
November 2006 – Present
- Assisted management with regard to specific marketing programs.
- Designed collateral.
- Coordinated with field personnel.
- Innovated and enforced marketing concepts
- Coordinated with corporate partners and grasped print advertising.
GTECH Corporation, San Antonio TX
February 2001 – October 2006
- Acted as intermediary between company, lottery officials and retailers and enforced sales innovation plans.
- Conducted retailer visits to promote sales and aided in the recruitment of fresh retailers.
- Aided in the cultivation of sales strategies to pump up sales.
- Conducted promotions and coached retailers, lottery officials and company staff.
- Monitored activities at marketing events, evaluated sales data and formulated sales presentations.
- Coordinated in sales meetings and updated training documents.
- Carried out research and even assisted with other assigned projects.
Bachelor’s Degree In Marketing
DeSales University, Center Valley, PA