SEO Analyst Resume
Here is the SEO Analyst Resume example:
2834 Monica Ct SW
Albany, NY 12201
Job Objective Seeking the position of SEO Analyst in an esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Proficient in working with dynamic web pages
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Profound knowledge of Web development
- Sound knowledge of pay per click advertising strategies
- Ability to optimize websites for major search engines
- Ability to evaluate effectiveness of campaigns through search engine techniques
- Familiarity with keyword ranking, geo-targeting, conversion rates, search engine referrals
TEKsystems, Albany, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Developed and maintained reporting and analysis needs related to search engine optimization efforts.
- Researched, analyzed and reported on competitor rankings positions.
- Utilized internal and external data sources to maintain business reports.
- Tracked key SEO metrics, distributed reports, dashboards and event-based alerts.
- Ensured data integrity across all SEO metrics, tracking and reporting.
- Supported and maintained various reporting and analysis needs for performance-based businesses.
- Communicated information in a manner that can be comprehended by non-analytical audience.
DemandResults, Albany, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Executed search engine optimization tactics, ongoing evaluation of keywords, content and meta data.
- Campaigned performance tracking and link building.
- Presented substantiated recommendations for changes that have a direct bearing on SEO results.
- Demonstrated SEO expertise through preparation and delivery of professional and engaging SEO presentations.
- Expanded definition of product features and benefits.
- Assisted Sales and Account Management team in overcoming customer objections.
Bachelors Degree in Web Design & Development
Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated