Talent Agent Resume
Here is the Talent Agent Resume example:
2125 S Loudoun St
Kissimmee, FL 34743
Job Objective To obtain a Talent Agent position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Talent Agent, May 2004 – Present
Lustig Talent Enterprises, Inc., Kissimmee, FL
- Obtained auditions and negotiated contacts for the clients.
- Worked directly with staff and COO to develop web application for talent database.
- Developed Partnerships and Relationships with Corporations.
- Crafted agency processes and systems.
Talent Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Q2 Sports and Entertainment, Kissimmee, FL
- Oversaw daily business matters of an artist.
- Arranged auditions for the actor.
- Completed assigned tasks such as power-point presentations and press releases.
- Developed relationships with Entertainment and nightlife industry.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in recruiting and customer service
- In-depth knowledge of Talent and Performance Management processes
- Proficient in talent management systems, SAP, Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint)
- Ability to develop flawless talent data
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication and leadership skills
Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies, Miles Community College, Miles City, MT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated