Technical Marketing Engineer Resume
Here is the Technical Marketing Engineer Resume example:
4669 Andy Street
Warwick, SD 57719
Job Objective To secure a Technical Marketing Engineer job where my abilities and experiences will help me advance in the field.
Technical Marketing Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Cisco Systems, Warwick, SD
- Monitored Test Team and coordinated in beachhead engagements.
- Assisted reference customers as well as CPOCs and customer trials and handled field queries.
- Formulated additional documentation and aided field and system team.
- Collected competitive information and collaborated with technology and GTM partners.
- Aided customer demonstrations and supported roadmaps.
- Managed documentation reviews.
Technical Marketing Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
NetApp, Warwick, SD
- Formulated solutions for Engineering Application customer.
- Assisted partner in joint solution.
- Acted as domain expert for engineering applications.
- Analyzed performance of varied deployment architectures.
- Outlined technical reports and training content for pre and post sales engineers.
- Provided technical presentations to customers.
- Reviewed new NetApp technologies.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Service Provider market and with development of scripts for application administration
- Profound knowledge of databases and engineering applications
- Deep knowledge of IP communications protocols, GSM, CDMA and 3GPP architectures as well as file systems
- Solid understanding of operating systems and IP networking as well as good grasp of storage architecture and topology
- Ability to coordinate in virtual team efforts and work closely with customers
- Excellent technical and project management skills
- Superior communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering & Marketing, Wenatchee Valley College, Wenatchee, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated