Technical Marketing Manager Resume
Here is the Technical Marketing Manager Resume example:
2711 Chipmunk Lane
Biddeford, ME 4005
Job Objective To secure a position as Technical Marketing Manager and to be considered a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in product marketing and analysis, internet marketing and technical writing
- Expertise in creating plans and generating revenues
- Good understanding of advertising technology and platforms – ad servers, analytics solutions, rich media and mobile advertising
- Ability to research, plan and prepare technical documents on time
- Ability to work on multiple platforms and processes
- Ability to schedule and lead meetings with a broad range of people
- Ability to interface with all levels of customer organizations
- Ability to manage, train and motivate staff
- Ability to drive a complex set of tactical and strategic objectives
- Familiarity with market research and analysis, SEO and SEM
Technical Marketing Manager
Mcafee, Biddeford, ME
October 2008 – Present
- Developed marketing strategies for global product.
- Determined product placement in market and positioning of future products.
- Reviewed products and emphasized key features in product campaign.
- Coordinated with marketing team, developed product demos and provided training to staff to facilitate increase sales.
- Organized communication for products such as journalists and market analysts.
- Gathered all market information by interacting with customers and influencers in market.
- Assisted corporate marketing and developed awareness of products through right information channels.
- Documented findings to be submitted to senior management.
Technical Marketing Associate
Cybercoders, Biddeford, ME
August 2003 – September 2008
- Reviewed technology and market trends and determined new products.
- Analyzed all competitor products in market and ensured competitor’s market share and pricing, developed strategies accordingly.
- Coordinated with Purchasing Department and developed strategies for new products to be launched in market.
- Established and implemented marketing strategies such as database design and search engine optimization.
- Developed online marketing campaigns and designed campaigns to get more visitors on site.
- Ensured all communication regarding products on corporate guidelines.
Technical Marketing Engineer
Cisco Systems, Biddeford, ME
May 1998 – July 2003
- Analyzed competitive markets and developed marketing strategies to reduce costs of products and improved their positioning.
- Coordinated with various teams and developed strategies for new products launches in market.
- Organized participation in various trade shows related to products and designed other marketing strategies.
- Developed training programs for end users and representatives of organization as well.
- Monitored all complex problems and resolved them by regular analysis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Swarthmore College, Swarthmore, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated