Trade Marketing Manager Resume Example
Here is the Trade Marketing Manager Resume example:
2974 Anthony Avenue
Abilene, TX 79601
Job Objective To use my personal relation skills and extensive training to acquire a position as Trade Marketing Manager with a reputable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing sales and marketing of consumer products, analyzing trade data and managing key business
- Profound knowledge of marketing and retail environment
- Proficient with Microsoft applications
- Good understanding of retailing and the different retail channels
- Remarkable ability to analyze trends and recommend necessary changes
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and finish it on deadline
- Ability to identify and define business questions
Trade Marketing Manager
Lifescan Inc., Abilene, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Developed various programs for increasing brand presence in market and facilitated sales.
- Prepared campaigns focusing on various products, highlighting its key features.
- Initiated various marketing initiatives according to sale requirement.
- Managed implementation of marketing strategy.
- Monitored all marketing and sales activities and prepared various promotion activities.
- Analyzed marketing programs and ensured facilitation of consumer awareness of products.
- Determined calendar for trade promotions and developed ways to maximize effectiveness promotions.
- Identified best practice of retail promotions and developed various ideas around it.
Trade Marketing Analyst
Johnson & Johnson, Abilene, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed various strategies for sales.
- Coordinated with marketing and trade teams and developed various strategies to increase optimization.
- Monitored projects and ensured compliance with global processes.
- Analyzed results of all trade promotion activities conducted.
- Maintained records of sample requests and kept tracks of same.
- Forecasted and maintained all sales related data.
Trade Marketing Specialist
Adzinia Media Group, Abilene, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed and executed Account Marketing Plan.
- Determined sales materials according to projects.
- Gathered information from customers and developed programs accordingly.
- Monitored all activities related to trade marketing.
- Prepared and implemented various promotions.
- Determined price designs and managed project budgets.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
South Suburban College, South Holland, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated