2259 Pinewood Avenue
L Anse, MI49946
Job Objective In search of a position as a Trade Officer with an established facility looking for quality minded employees who can help enhance the organization and contribute to its growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience at the previous GS-14 level, in providing and managing trade law enforcement
- Good communication skills
- Superior decision making and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding ability to work effectively within a team in a high volume and changing work environment
- Uncommon ability to establish priorities and use initiative
Morgan Stanley,L Anse, MI
August 2005 – Present
- Managed subordinates who inspect, investigate and audit the trading process.
- Coordinated with assistant trade commissioners and port directors.
- Created procedures for ensuring that daily operations among all trading departments are integrated.
- Ensured compliance with trade laws.
Professional Corporate, L Anse, MI
May 2000 – July 2005
- Coordinated processing of allocated trade products.
- Ensured timely release of intimation memos, debit and credit advices in all cases.
- Coordinated with other banks for advising of letters of credit.
- Maintained and Updated import bill register for Branch.
- Maintained export bill register for Branch.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Marian University, Fond du Lac, WI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated