2967 Flournoy St, Apt#901
Dallas, TX 75237
Job Objective To obtain a challenging Trend Analyst position in a well reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to distinguish colors in an on-line screen environment
- Ability to research, identify, and sample new packaging directions
- Proficient with spreadsheet skills and in query and report development using relational database principles
- Operational knowledge of SAS Programming
GRN Utica, Dallas, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Analyzed and determined key product performance measures.
- Tracked and recorded trends and reported pertinent financial.
- Assessed the financial impact of variations in provider contracting strategy.
- Developed the necessary methodology to manage unit costs over time.
- Maintained and supported large databases of information.
Trend Micro Inc., Dallas, TX
May 2000 – July 2005
- Gathered and collected fashion trend information and built a presentation on vision boards on a weekly bases.
- Communicated the constant changing facets of the Fashion industry.
- Monitored and studied how fashion, beauty and entertainment trends intersect.
- Utilized the most appropriate research methods.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated