VIP Manager Resume
Here is the VIP Manager Resume example:
490 Boggess Street
Dayton, OH 45406
Job Objective Accomplished VIP Manager searching for position with well-established firm where my experienced will be utilized to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing VIP customers, monitoring all front desk activities of luxury resort and developing various VIP strategies
- Expertise in VIP management
- Profound knowledge of promotional spends for VIPs
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Immense ability to work with various genres of VIPS
- Ability to maintain confidentiality on VIP activities
- Skilled to provide excellent customer services
- Exceptional skills to work in a fast moving environment
- Proficient in dealing with large number of people
Verizon Communications, Dayton, OH
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and managed all VIP programs for high profile guests of resort.
- Coordinated with prospective customers and attended various VIP events.
- Reviewed success of guests and initiated programs accordingly.
- Initiated market research programs and gathered insights of customer expectation.
- Monitored all on and off line events for VIPs.
- Assisted issues concerning VIPs immediately.
- Prepared weekly reports to be submitted to executive management team.
- Handled all customer queries.
T-Mobile, Dayton, OH
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed efficient check in and check outs for all VIP clientele.
- Administered services provided to guests and ensured availability of personalized services.
- Organized limousines pickup and drop for VIPs.
- Determined all guest needs and informed hosts and supervisors on potential problems.
- Maintained confidentiality of all records regarding guests.
- Ensured availability of pleasant task at all times.
KeyCorp, Dayton, OH
May 1998 – July 2003
- Administered optimal customer services to VIPs and ensured assistance at all times.
- Analyzed guest needs and made reservations accordingly.
- Ensured privacy of all VIP guests in accordance to policies.
- Managed facility for VIP events.
- Assisted guests and informed of charges and credits.
- Established effective system and maintained highest level of customer services to client.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Susquehanna University, Selinsgrove, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated