Mechanical Commissioning Engineer Resume
Here is the Mechanical Commissioning Engineer Resume example:
2292 Traction Street
Greenville, SC 29607
Job Objective Mechanical Commissioning Engineer seeking position in which to make a positive impact in company by using my special skills and training.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in mechanical commissioning and mechanical building projects
- Deep knowledge of mechanical building codes and construction
- Remarkable ability to develop mechanical commissioning test procedures
- Expertise in building projects for green buildings
- Sound knowledge of working for large building projects in an HVAC environment
- Immense ability to interpret HVAC schematic diagrams and specifications
- Good skills to understand DDC control system and mechanical designs
- Familiarity with HVAC system and building design
- Proficient in using MEP and LEED rating systems and credits
Mechanical Commissioning Engineer, August 2005 – Present
McDonough Bolyard Peck, Inc., Greenville, SC
- Coordinated with management team and assisted in building commissioning activities.
- Provide technical support to retro commissioning projects that were being utility funded.
- Evaluated designs of HVAC systems, fire safety and building automation systems.
- Inspected process for Quality Assurance and Control.
- Documented reports of progress made in project.
- Designed test procedures for mechanical systems and ensured their smooth functioning.
- Resolved and identified all problems that occurred in process.
- Ensured that procedure were in accordance with drawings.
Mechanical Commissioning Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Eaton Corporation, Greenville, SC
- Managed training and provided consultative support to process and made necessary follow ups.
- Coordinated with HVAC contractors and engineering forms that prepare commissioning.
- Developed a Quality Assurance plan for those members that completed training process in Partner Firms.
- Ensured that equipments were properly installed and maintained heating and cooling equipments.
- Developed a cost effective program with help of Marketing Manager, Program Director and Event Coordinator.
- Trained a team of support staff and engineer in commissioning process.
- Provided technical support to projects and analyzed m.
- Conducted ad hoc training sessions for program participants and staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Fresno City College, Fresno, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated