Junior Mechanical Engineer Resume
Here is the Junior Mechanical Engineer Resume example:
1640 Colony Street
Danbury, CT 6810
Job Objective Searching for an opportunity to improve my skills by obtaining a Junior Mechanical Engineer position with a established company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Operational knowledge of dimensions and geometric
- Profound knowledge of engineering materials and fabrication process
- Ability to manage multiple project and meet deadlines
- Ability to apply engineering concepts in work
- Ability to read, understand, and create mechanical drawings
- Ability to perform calculations and analysis for various engineering techniques
- Proficient in using AutoCAD, SolidEdge, ANSI Y14.5 and 3D modeling Software
- Willingness to learn, ask questions, take risks and learn from mistakes
Mechanical Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Microfabrica Inc., Danbury, CT
- Assisted Senior Engineer and assembled electrical and mechanical components of process.
- Developed designs and layouts with help of SolidWorks, prepared detailed drawings in accordance to ANSI Y14.5.
- Calculated and analyzed engineering procedures and final products.
- Monitored outside vendors and validated all mechanical parts.
- Prepared design prototypes.
- Documented test plans and carried necessary tests on safety designs.
- Performed troubleshoot to production process and resolved problem.
- Managed all change requests for engineering processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Athens State University, Athens, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated