Piping Checker Resume
Here is the Piping Checker Resume example:
534 Fairmont Avenue
Warrensburg, MO 64093
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as a Piping Checker where my skills and knowledge will add value to organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of executing piping inspection, review and revisions
- Extensive knowledge of piping design standards, specifications, guides, and procedures
- Operational knowledge of PDS, SmartPlant, and Navisworks software programs
- Familiarity with quality assurance and Occupational Health & Safety procedures
- Ability to check, correct, and approve various piping drawings, efficiently
- Ability to communicate and work with assigned teams and other departments, professionally
Willbros Group, Inc., Warrensburg, MO
August 2012 – Present
- Examined and validated piping drawings and layout plans for quality and compliance.
- Reviewed and altered design documents to meet established piping standards.
- Used NavisWorks and Smartplant software and completed all tasks, efficiently.
- Interpreted and complied with piping design standards and specifications.
- Built and maintained positive relationships with coworkers and engineering department personnel.
- Attended and participated in meetings with teams and clients, as required.
STSI Group, Warrensburg, MO
May 2009 – July 2012
- Checked and revised piping plans, drawings, and structures, in an efficient manner.
- Examined and evaluated all drawing packages provided by vendors.
- Liaised with designers and resolved various design errors, in an effective manner.
- Monitored and maintained all aspects of piping system design, efficiently.
- Supported and participated in relevant Quality Assurance initiatives, as needed.
- Ensured personal safety and complied with occupational health & safety practices.
Bachelor’s Degree in Piping Engineering
Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated