Mechanical Project Engineer Resume
Here is the Mechanical Project Engineer Resume example:
2140 White Pine Lane
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
Job Objective Mechanical Project Engineer with strong desire to advance my skills seeking a position in which to continue growing within my desired field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast Project Management experience in an Industrial Manufacturing Environment
- Sound knowledge of complex mechanical machinery and mechanical equipments
- Ability to design mechanical machines and equipments according to standards
- Outstanding ability to work with mechanical building codes and OSHA regulations
- Expert at using mechanical systems such as Hydraulics, Pneumatics, High Pressure Water and Compressed Air
- Familiarity with pumps, valves, fittings, and in line components
- Skilled to take project from conceptualization to implementation
- Proficient in using AutoCad, Microsoft Word and Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Outlook, Utility and Process Piping Systems
- Ability to design, build, install and support the process in production
Mechanical Project Engineer, August 2005 – Present
HDR, Harrisonburg, VA
- Prepared project scope and budget.
- Supervised mechanical design of facility, inspected layout, equipment arrangement and plant utilities.
- Evaluated structural design of buildings and access platforms.
- Prepared a list of equipments use in processes.
- Designed specifications for equipment and purchased mechanical equipment as required in facility.
- Ensured that all work was done in accordance to Local building codes and factory manuals.
- Prepared scope of project, proposals and presented contract to appropriate vendor.
- Performed regular checks and ensured that all safety regulations were followed.
Mechanical Project Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson, Harrisonburg, VA
- Designed projects for new plants and facilitated construction process.
- Provided necessary support to manufacturing process, prepared plans to improve efficiency and reduced costs.
- Prepared contracts for equipment acquisition in construction process.
- Documented electrical specifications and made single line diagrams.
- Managed and interpreted all technical drawings.
- Performed preventative maintenance on electrical distribution system.
- Coordinated with teams and prepared manufacturing location for process.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated