Mechanical Site Engineer Resume Example
Here is the Mechanical Site Engineer Resume example:
4798 Cheshire Road
Hartford, CT 6103
Job Objective A successful Mechanical Site Engineer looking to fill position with company needing an employee with the experience, drive and ability to help the organization achieve its goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience working as a Mechanical Site Engineer
- Sound knowledge of commissioning and testing mechanical equipments
- Ability to install and repair on-site and offsite mechanical equipments
- Ability to hand all customer technical issues
- Skilled to review contract designs and perform tests
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficient in MS applications and AutoCad
Mechanical Site Engineer, August 2005 – Present
SSH International, Hartford, CT
- Performed all Quality Assurance procedures and inspected and maintained all equipments and process in facility.
- Ensured that all equipments and process were in accordance to required specifications.
- Evaluated shop drawings and ensured its accordance to designs.
- Monitored working of facility and checked that all health and safety regulations were followed.
- Maintained work and performed tests on equipments.
- Checked all Operation and Maintenance Manuals and building drawings.
Mechanical Site Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Honeywell, Hartford, CT
- Inspected mechanical work in facility such as concrete and steel pipelines of facility and regulating tanks and pump stations.
- Supervised working of construction staff and assisted them if required.
- Maintained working of facility and ensured that work was done in accordance to Project Manuals and drafted drawings.
- Coordinated with management to achieve project goals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Adams State College, Alamosa, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated