AC Technician Resume
Here is the AC Technician Resume example:
812 Robinson Switch Rd
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Objective To secure an AC Technician position with a successful, well-established organization that will enable me to grow professionally while contributing to the company’s goals and objectives.
Summary of Skills:
- In-depth Knowledge and experience to install, maintain and repair AC
- Great knowledge of the laws, regulations and safety procedures related to AC equipment.
- Operational knowledge of electrical circuits and schematics
- Amazing ability to work safely and effectively with all types of power and hand tools
- Ability to handle busy workload
- Ability to lift equipment weighing more than 60 pounds
AC Technician, August 2005 to till date
Skill-Supply, Santa Monica, CA
- Examined issues and provided satisfactory solutions to the customer.
- Analyzed and developed job repair plans to complete repair process on time.
- Used electronic system guides and established successful repair process.
- Repaired official ACs and maintained its quality.
- Performed repairs at customer’s location and commensurately followed with company guidelines.
AC Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Petersen-Dean Inc, Santa Monica, CA
- Maintained parts repair inventory and performed duties related to fixture.
- Assisted customers in correctly filing warranty claims and bills.
- Responded promptly to after-hour call-out service.
- Accomplished assigned tasks by leading small groups of technicians at the request of management.
- Espoused all measures to safety and EPA regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree in AC Engineering, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ