Aircraft Engine Mechanic Resume Example
Here is the Aircraft Engine Mechanic Resume example:
4316 Nutter Street
Lee S Summit, MO 64063
Job Objective To secure a position as an Aircraft Engine Mechanic for your firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable maintenance and repair experience with aircraft mechanical systems
- Profound knowledge of jet engine theory and the integration of the jet engine to other aircrafts systems and repair of the same
- Ability to make prescribed modifications to the aircraft engines, engine assemblies and accessories
- Skilled at performing, cable rigging of flight and engine controls
- Familiarity with hydraulic, oil, fuel, pressurization systems and landing gear assemblies
- Ability to interpret technical orders, manufacturer’s catalogue, blueprints and the schematic
Aircraft Engine Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
Air Force Materiel Command, Lee S Summit, MO
- Maintained aircraft components for cleanliness, alignment, clearance, wear and tear according to the technical orders.
- Regulated the functional checks of aircraft systems such as pneudralic, electric, environmental, lubrication, anti icinganti- icing, power plant, oxygen, fuel, vacuum, induction and exhaust.
- Installed equipment to the aircraft such as launchers, external parts and auxiliary parts.
- Maintained aircrafts by identifying corrosion and using protective measures.
- Operated the aircraft and performed engine removal, installation and run up.
- Maintained the non powered aerospace ground equipment and obtained engine oil samples for analysis.
Aircraft Engine Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
Air Force, Air National Guard Units, Lee S Summit, MO
- Performed repairs and disassembled them along with its components and modules.
- Repaired and replaced the models in accordance with the manufacturers and the DAI quality procedure.
- Determined the engine components with calibrated precision measuring the equipment to repair or service it.
- Regulated quality checks on turbine engine components using non destructive inspection method such as fluorescent penetrate and magnetic particle machinery.
- Researched the FAA Airworthiness Directives and prepared logs in accordance with it, recorded engine logs for the current engine times and cycles.
- Studied the current technical data and carried all inspections and repairs accordingly.
High School Diploma, Beacon Therapeutic School, Calument Park, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated