Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Here is the Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor Resume example:
1067 Charter Street
Edgerton, KS 66021
Job Objective Seeking work in my desired field as Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor with a well-established company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in supervising maintenance activities of aircraft
- Sound knowledge of principles of maintenance management and supervision
- In-depth knowledge of EPA regulations and guidelines for hazardous materials
- Familiarity with federal, state and local rules and regulations pertaining to the operation of aircraft
- Proficient with aircraft maintenance tracking systems
- Thorough knowledge of aircraft servicing and storage requirements and applicable safety precautions
- Skilled in using aircraft maintenance tools and equipment
- Excellent skills in Diagnosis and repairing aircraft components
Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Lockheed Martin, Edgerton, KS
- Supervised general overhaul activities.
- Prepared and assigned work-orders in the Autonomic Logistics Information System.
- Assisted in signing the aircraft exceptional release off.
- Evaluated and documented employee performance.
- Provided guidance to employees engaged in aircraft maintenance and inventory control activities.
Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Corporate Air, Edgerton, KS
- Planned scheduled and non-scheduled inspections, services, maintenance, repair and modification of aircraft equipment.
- Designed and applied production control, quality control and other maintenance management procedures.
- Advised pilots of maintenance requirements that will affect operational planning.
- Performed physical inventories of supplies and parts.
- Prepared and maintained aircraft maintenance budget and provided forecast reports of upcoming budget changes.
- Managed the custody and use of materials, tools and equipment used for maintenance programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Maintenance Technology, Mesa State College, Grand Junction, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated