Auto Parts Manager Resume Example
Here is the Auto Parts Manager Resume example:
1940 Emma Street
Pampa, TX 79065
Job Objective Long time Auto Parts Manager is looking for a new situation that can take advantage of my experience and is a place where moving up is possible.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in maintaining highline vehicles and administering all auto parts
- Deep knowledge of customer services and increasing numbers
- Remarkable ability to perform basic tests
- Outstanding ability to interpret and update profit and loss statements
- Ability to perform basic diagnostic tests
- Exceptional skills to maintain good relations with customers and colleagues
- Ability to pass the Parts Knowledge Assessment successfully
- Ability to be fleet certified and drive a company vehicle
Auto Parts Manager
Peb Boys, Pampa, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Hired and evaluated work of all staff members working in parts department.
- Monitored inventory for all parts level and adjusted it to minimize any kind of obsolesce.
- Developed and implemented policies for ordering special parts.
- Analyzed all inventory and sales of parts and ensured compliance to all profit goals.
- Participated in manager and department and analyzed programs and recommended changes.
- Maintained department operations and changed layout on regular basis to ensure effectiveness.
- Administered employee payrolls and ensured timely completion of all paperwork.
- Monitored customer complaints and ensured resolution within company guidelines.
Retail Auto Parts Specialist
Premium Retail Services, Pampa, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Assisted General Manager in managing store and its staff and developed necessary strategies.
- Maintained good working relations with retail customers and ensured fulfillment of all needs.
- Provided excellent customer services and ensured satisfaction of customers.
- Managed an inventory of parts for department and maintained correct records for same.
- Prepared training materials and participated in all company meetings and ensured achievement of all goals.
- Monitored work according to automotive principles and ensured solutions to all issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business – Marketing
Northwest Missouri State University, Maryville, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated