Automobile Assembler Resume Example
Here is the Automobile Assembler Resume example:
2636 Stroop Hill Road
Atlanta, GA 30303
Job Objective To obtain an Automobile Assembler position in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in alignment, building and inspection of automobile assemblies
- Sound knowledge of automobile engineering and design principles and practices
- Extensive knowledge of production processes and handling of production line alterations
- Familiarity with using trade-related tools and equipments, data analysis and data interpretation
- Ability to detect, manage and respond to possible production issues
- Ability to complete work in compliance with pre-defined work procedures and specified deadlines
Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc., Atlanta, GA
August 2012 – Present
- Worked with assigned team on an assembly line and assisted with automobile assembly.
- Followed technical prints, instructions, and engineering specifications, and assembled components.
- Received, checked, and cleaned all vehicle components daily, as required.
- Lifted, positioned, and assembled automobile parts on a moving assembly line.
- Managedand performed assembly, installation, and disassembly of automobiles and sub-assemblies.
- Interpreted and adhered to all applicable safety rules and measures, at jobsite.
Impact Resource Group, Atlanta, GA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Pre-fabricated frames, components and sub-assemblies and created a complete automobile unit, by using them.
- Conducted pre-assembly checks on selected components and parts and ensured their quality.
- Aligned, connected, installed and assembled all parts and sub-assemblies.
- Operated and maintained a variety of pneumatic,hand and power tools.
- Checked all assembled vehicles for proper functioning and compliance with specifications.
- Detected, reported and debugged all automobile assembly-related issues.
Associate Degree in Mechanical Engineering
McLennan Community College, Waco, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated