Automobile Service Manager Resume
Here is the Automobile Service Manager Resume example:
2876 Steve Hunt Road
Miramar, FL 33025
Job Objective Experienced Automobile Service Manager seeks a new career path where I can put my experience to use for the benefit of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in repairing automobiles in facility and managing retail store for same
- Outstanding knowledge of operations and managing relations
- Immense ability to driving various manual transmission systems
- Exceptional ability to operate various hand and power tools
- Proficient with dealership computer systems
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
Automobile Service Manager
Ace Group, Miramar, FL
October 2008 – Present
- Documented all employee jobs and provided necessary feedback on same.
- Coordinated with various departments and ensured a proper stock maintenance at all times.
- Maintained accounts of all receivable for all kinds of social work.
- Ensured quality checks on completed jobs in organization.
- Monitored customer complaints and ensured timely resolution for all.
- Managed and updated records of all warranty parts and ensured compliance to all company policies and procedures.
- Ensured compliance to all safety procedures to avoid any kind of hazard.
- Developed annual service budget and assisted in making necessary forecasts.
Automotive Service Technician
Lompoc Honda, Miramar, FL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Performed repairs on all automobile in accordance to factory standards and ensured compliance to all regulations.
- Coordinated with parts department and obtained all necessary parts required for performing repairs.
- Analyzed automobile functioning and diagnosed necessary repairs and informed customer for same.
- Documented all work performed on vehicle and repair or maintenance work done on it.
- Maintained work according to company technical bulletins and attended regular classes on same.
- Ensured compliance to all company policies and procedures.
Automotive Service Advisor
EMC Corporation, Miramar, FL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Inspected vehicles and ensured satisfaction of all customer needs.
- Assisted in selling various parts and accessories and achieved company targets in sales.
- Prepared and reviewed various repair orders and documented all procedures.
- Administered repairs done on various automobiles according to necessary warranty specifications.
- Managed vehicle service requests and inspected vehicle before delivery to ensure completion of same.
- Supervised proper cleaning of all used and new vehicles.
Bachelor’s Degree in Automotive Technology
Caldwell College, Caldwell, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated