Automotive Assembler Resume
Here is the Automotive Assembler Resume example:
3779 Sycamore Lake Road
Mapleton, WI 53066
Job Objective Looking for an Automotive Assembler Specialist position at your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of loading, unloading and assembly of automotive components
- In-depth knowledge of automotive assembly process and practices
- Operational knowledge of measuring instruments, hand tools and power equipments
- Familiarity with Occupational Health and Safety Act, regulations and practices
- Ability to work all shifts, overtime and weekends, in an efficient manner
- Ability to perform strenuous tasks like lifting heavy loads and standing for long duration
Screen Machine Industries, Inc., Mapleton, WI
August 2012 – Present
- Checked all components and removed low quality and defective components prior to assembly.
- Placed and aligned all automotive components for assembly, by using hoists and hands.
- Followed given standard work instructions to assemble automotive parts, properly.
- Performed brazing and painting of assembled unit, as per given specifications.
- Examined and tested the complete automotive unit to ensure proper functioning.
- Repaired faulty automotive products and made alterations in existing assembled products, as needed.
Wells Manufacturing Corporation, Mapleton, WI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Determined and examined all automotive parts before commencement of assembly process.
- Placed, joined, installed and assembled all automotive components, according to standard work instructions.
- Operated a variety of tools and machines and created assembled automotive units, properly.
- Prepared and provided accurate and complete in-process paperwork and reports, as required.
- Cleaned, tidied and organized all equipments and jobsite, in an efficient manner.
- Interpreted and complied with Occupational Health and Safety Act and regulations.
Associate Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Jefferson State Community College, Birmingham, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated