Automotive Painter Resume Example
Here is the Automotive Painter Resume example:
2365 Simons Hollow Road
Moscow, PA 18444
Job Objective A highly talented and extremely hardworking Automotive Painter seeking a job where I will have opportunity for growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience to perform paint work on automotive’s
- Huge knowledge of tools and automotive equipment’s
- Deep knowledge of HVLP paint systems
- Ability to prepare and paint ground vehicles
- Immense ability to paint specified portions
- Ability to blend paints to get original color
- Ability to loft heavy weight
- Ability to blend various colors to get desired results
- Ability to use waterborne carc paints
- Ability to prepare surfaces for painting jobs
South Shore Company, Moscow, PA
August 2007 – Present
- Performed troubleshoot to locate issues and provide resolution.
- Assisted to mix oils and colors to obtain efficient color for repair.
- Performed repairs on various vehicles and equipment’s.
- Analyzed customer specifications and develop appropriate strategies.
- Developed various corrosion control methods for automotive’s.
- Ensured compliance to paint and safety regulations.
- Administered smoothing of all surfaces with sandpaper.
- Monitored blasting techniques to remove all old paints.
Bob Tyler Toyota, Moscow, PA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Coordinated with supervisor to resolve all repair issues.
- Developed and maintain professional relationship with colleagues and customers.
- Ensured compliance to all automotive paint procedures.
- Maintained painting tools and ensure efficiency in usage.
- Performed touchups to automotive’s with help of brush.
- Administered mix of colors and ensure match with original color.
- Maintained neat and clean work area at all times.
- Inspected panels to repair and paint body.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts
Schoolcraft College, Livonia, MI