Automotive Parts Manager Resume Example
Here is the Automotive Parts Manager Resume example:
464 Hickory Heights Drive
Baltimore, MD 21202
Job Objective To secure a position as Automotive Parts Manager and to be considered a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in supervising highline vehicle and managing six sigma and lean methodologies
- Exceptional knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations
- Deep knowledge of WMS systems
- Immense ability to maintain effective relationships with customers
- Outstanding ability to perform physical work effectively
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to provide optimal customer services
- Ability to Stand for extended periods of time
- Excellent eye-to-hand coordination, and manual dexterity
- Ability to identify and resolve issues
Automotive Parts Manager
National Auto Parts Association, Baltimore, MD
October 2008 – Present
- Prepared goals for department and ensured optimal achievements for same.
- Hired and trained department staff in efficient performance.
- Managed inventory for service departments and ensured consistency in it.
- Administered effective tagging of all parts to assist in full credit.
- Maintained and supervised all stock order procedures.
- Designed wholesale parts programs and ensured optimal profits.
- Ensured compliance to all customer guidelines and maintained optimal levels of satisfaction.
- Assisted in preparing daily reports for sales productivity.
Automotive Parts Supervisor
NAPA Auto Parts, Baltimore, MD
August 2003 – September 2008
- Planned all manpower requirements and organized daily meetings to ensure optimal work flow.
- Ensured compliance to all company policies and trained staff on work procedures.
- Administered work and ensured customer satisfaction for all products.
- Assisted departments in hiring process and executed effective program.
- Prepared a budget for products and ensured adherence to all same.
- Maintained work process and developed ways to improve work process.
Automotive Parts Repair Associates
Kia Motors, Baltimore, MD
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed installations and ensured adherence to verbal and written instructions.
- Performed and verified tests on product components and inspected all assembled units.
- Ensured compliance to all safety policies and procedures.
- Analyzed customer requirements and ensured work according ot timeframe.
- Participated in various training activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical
Amridge University, Montgomery, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated