Automotive Service Manager Resume
Here is the Automotive Service Manager Resume example:
2496 Augusta Park
Charleston, WV 25301
Job Objective To obtain a position as Automotive Service Manager with your company so that I can act on the skills and experience I have obtained in past positions.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing luxury cars in an automotive industry
- Deep knowledge of vehicle operations
- Exceptional knowledge of resolving automotive problems
- Immense ability to ensure customer satisfaction and profitability in business
- Outstanding ability to adapt to changes
- Good communication skills in both oral and written forms
Automotive Service Manager
Firestone Complete Auto Care, Charleston, WV
October 2008 – Present
- Ensured maintenance of good ethical standards in everyday activities.
- Maintained all vehicles and made necessary repairs to same.
- Monitored all warranty claims and initiated processes according to requirement.
- Developed a team and trained it according to requirement to facilitate sales.
- Coordinated with various personnel and ensured customer satisfaction.
- Scheduled all activities in assistance with service personnel.
- Reviewed employee performance on a regular basis and ensured customer satisfaction.
- Managed and monitored work flow in shop.
Automotive Service Technician
Group 1 Automotive, Charleston, WV
August 2003 – September 2008
- Inspected all customer vehicles and identified needs of its maintenance and repair.
- Monitored repair work and mentioned necessary specifications for components.
- Assisted customers in explaining repairs to layman in non technical terms.
- Maintained knowledge on all new technical information and participated in various training programs.
- Ensured a neat and organized bay at all times.
- Administered all work in accordance to Federal, state and local laws.
Automotive Service Advisor
AAMCO Transmissions inc, Charleston, WV
May 1998 – July 2003
- Greeted all customers politely and scheduled all appointments.
- Coordinated with customers and technicians and interpreted service history to determine repair required.
- Assisted customers in providing estimate of vehicle repair and replacement.
- Prepared repair and service order for customers and maintained all necessary knowledge.
- Ensured customer satisfaction at all times and performed regular surveys for same.
- Maintained good relations with customers.
Bachelor’s Degree in General Business
McHenry County College, Crystal Lake, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated