Entry Level Automotive Technician Resume
Here is the Entry Level Automotive Technician Resume example:
873 Burnside Avenue
Price, UT 84501
Objective To obtain a career position as an Entry Level Automotive Technician that will enable me to fully use my skills and knowledge.
B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, 2010
Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK
GPA Score 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
- Sound knowledge of the construction of motor vehicles.
- Wide knowledge of automotive and heavy duty equipment and parts.
- Strong knowledge of body and frame construction.
- Immense ability to troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Experience in painting and molding of body.
- In-depth knowledge of brake and engine overhaul procedures on vehicles such as shuttle buses, autos, vans, carts, scooters and trucks.
AutoCare Inc., Tarrytown, NY
From Jan 2009 to May 2009
- Maintained and repaired variety of mechanical equipment.
- Troubleshot automotive vehicles.
- Fabricated, constructed and modified mechanical and engine parts.
- Installed forced induction such as turbos and superchargers.
The Sterling Award.
Automotive Technician Certification.
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated